we do have a helpdesk script installed on:
<[url removed, login to view]>
We do have the following problems:
1) The website where we bought the script, [[url removed, login to view]] , does not respond to our questions anymore.
2) We get lots of spam tickets
3) We are not able to re-install the script on a new website, maybe this has to do with the php version?
4) Also, we don't receive the mails anymore that we have new tickets to answer
We would like you to do the following:
1) Implement a anti-spam system, a (random generated)verification code.
2) Fix the mail notification (which used to work fine before)
3) Install the script on a new domain and get it working there.
The script works fine further more..
Thanks for bidding!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
It is a php script