**_Transfer everything from an Access Database to a webbase MySQL + PHP Database.
_**I have an Access Database with 4 Tables, some queries, some forms, and some reports.
1. I want to turn this Access Database into a webbase MySQL back with PHP active pages.
2. I will also need the new database to be able to import and export some csv files into one of the tables.
3. User profiles and previlleges are required for the database, moreover all activities of each user will need to be logged.
p.s. I will give you my web hosting account and the access mdb file. After you made it, you have to give me the admin login and I will access the webbase database to check for all the functionability.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in web form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
**My Web Hosting:**
100 MB Disk Space
5 GB Data Transfer