I need some modifications to my hosting directory at (select web hosts dot com)
One is a very simple change and the other is a little more involved.
- Adding advertisers for each category: Right now I can add One advertiser for each category. That advertiser will be shown at the top of the list when users click that category and also be shown as that categories Sponsor.
What I need it to do instead is to allow me to add up to 15 advertisers to a spotlight page. Once a user clicks a category or does a search they should always be taken to this spotlight page and then have a link at the bottom to continue to regular, directory listings. You can see an example of this spotlight type page at (web host dir dot com).
Category sponsors should be separately added in admin.
I've attached three images in a rar that show the hompage category list, my listing page with one advertiser at the top and one from admin where I currently add the advtisers listings to the category.
- On the homepage under “Recommended?? you can see a 125x125 banner that is pulled from premium accounts and lists (1,2,3,4,5) all premium account banners.
What I need it to do instead is pull from both premium and executive accounts and rotate one banner, not list them.
Please take some time to look over the two sites (web host dir . com, select web hosts . com), the images I've attached and get a good understanding of the work before submitting a bid.
I'm sure I will have future jobs for this site for the winning bidder.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux, PHP, MySQL