I require a website for a rap musician with the following details and sections:
- A Cover page and the middle text just to say “BURUDI?? (Name of musician), and then the main page with background music from a mp3 (with a switch to turn on or off)
- First Link to view pictures
- Second Link to Read Bio
- Third Link to sign the guest book
- Fourth Link to listen to sample mp3 clips from the CD
- Fifth Link to buy the CD
The website will be [url removed, login to view] , and have the ability to sell CD’s online via Paypal at $16.99 each (that includes shipping in the entire US). The site must also have the ability to download the entire CD for $5.99, or individual songs for $1.99 each. A counter to log how many visitors, how many CD’s sold, and how many downloaded is also requested.
The CD purchase option must be done and automated through Paypal with a credit card. When the customer is purchasing, they must provide Name, Address, Phone Number, and email address. Once purchased a notification via email must be sent to an email address.
Attached are pictures I would like to use on the site:
- Cover page: The Inauguration photo
- The Bio: photo with the “American Dream?? shirt
- Buy the CD / Hear samples: Picture where Burudi is wearing the glasses
This site should be able to be hosted on any/most platforms (incase needs to be hosted locally or through a hosting company), on a Win2k / XP platform. Bidder must also submit at least 2 samples of website work.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).