Before Bidding for this job please make sure you have read the draft word document specification and make sure you understand it.
We are looking for a group of professional developers to help **re-write** of a onine property advertising website. We are an advertising company and not an estate/property agency. This website must automate as much of the tasks as possible.
The site was developed by another coder but the quality of code is poor and as such I am looking for a developer that knows how to write a well structred and easy to maintain code.
**Preference will be given to bidders who include a list of sites that you have completed using PHP and MYSQL. The links must be operational and verifiable by us.
No list means No consideration
**_**About the site
**_The site is already up and running (in beta stage) and can be viewed at [url removed, login to view]
The site is divided into the following parts
**1. HTML template page.
2. User registration/authentication and logon.
3. Property Gallery/detail, upload and search
4. Private mail system.
5. Administration system.**
You must have good design skills as there will also be some work that invloves designing a banner and menu.
The website is to be implemented using PHP and MYSQL. You must be familiar with advanced PHP development including using classes, using server side session variables.
I am a php developer myself and will be reviewing your code as much possible as we go along. I physically don't have time to do this work and thats why I am outsourcing it. Please note I will NOT be doing any coding for this project but I will be reviewing and comenting on the code as we go along, if I do get time I will try to help put but this is probably unlikely.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP , MYSQL