Crisp, search-engine friendly, vacation website. The site will be feature-rich and based on a detailed database of 1000+ destinations.
You will be provided basic sketches, ideas and outlines... You should be creatively able to pull-off almost ANYTHING and able to improvise to provide a professional touch. The site's design will have to be of the following calibre or better:
[url removed, login to view]
Examples in your portfolio should reflect this kind of work and other examples we will show you.
*PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU CANNOT MEET THIS LEVEL OF DESIGN, AS IT WILL RESULT IN AN EARLY CANCELLED PROJECT AND A WASTE OF TIME
You should be versatile and excellent in Search Engine Optimization. While considering your bid, we will expect your on and off page strategy and experience. In addition, you will have to work with our in-house SEO guru. (keyword target determination, link popularity, site content etc will all be checked)
*IF YOU PLAN TO COMPENSATE FOR SEO WITH ILLEGAL/ILLEGITIMATE METHODS, PLEASE DONT BID, AS IT WILL BE UNCOVERED BY OUR ANALYSTS.
Some of the features offered by the site:
- Clean navigable flash menus
- Scalable to any browser, Operating System, CSS layouts possibly
- Quick loading, efficient PHP (or similar)
- Mouseover Enlargement
- Embedded Geographical Maps (potentially google maps)
- Search by criteria and sortable search results
- Review modules
- Wishlist/Compare feature
- Graphical Tell-a-Friend Module
- Email submit info forms
- Full-text search (with autocomplete, see: [url removed, login to view])
- Secure Admin login/section, for content management
We will expect almost-daily feedback about the progress of the site. You should speak English fluently and also be available by email, IM & phone, at regular work hours. We will also expect to see the developed modules/examples at regular intervals.
In addition to our SEO expert, you might work with other designers who might be working on other modules. eg. for Flash-heavy components, and other graphical design elements
Prior to considering your bid, you will have to sign a Non-Disclosure agreement pertaining to the website and company.
After this point, we will release further proprietary ideas for the site, including sketches etc.
*FURTHER INFORMATION WILL BE RELEASED, ONLY AFTER A BID (OR HOLDER) IS PLACED.
We do not want $/hr bids - please submit a quote for the entire project. From the selected designer(s), we will expect a reasonable schedule of payment, tied to the different stages/modules of site development.
7) YOUR BID PROPOSAL
Your initial bid, should include the following:
- A portfolio, preferably online with live working examples. References may be asked for.
- Your SEO strategy in brief, specific to the site.
- Any questions you have. We will provide as much info as possible in order for you to revise your bid confidently and accurately.
- Finally, a proposal with a timeline and structured stages for project completion.
We look forward to your interest.