I have a Flash control build for me by another coder - he's out of time and I need a few quick adjustments.
<[url removed, login to view]>
See the points below: my estimate is that if you know the job this should be a 3-4 hour job. I also need this today - so please bid only if you have time now.
1. scrolling in both lists (manufacturer and phone) should work like this: when the user hovers the lower or upper section of each, items should scroll - without the need to click anything.
2. When a phone is hovered in the list, the selector should scroll to that phone as well.
3. phone list should be hidden - even when accesing the manufacturer list for the second time.
4. on loading the initial manufacturer in the rotating selector, or when reloading the list after a manufacturer has been selected, only the (last) 6 elements on the list's RIGHT side, should scroll in from the left. There should be a selection shown, only if there was one in the html param. When the user clicks an item, the selection moves to that element.
5. arrows on the left and right are not in synch with the motion. you need to make them grow/shrink smoother.
6. enlarge the selected item with 25-30% to make it more obvious
7. write the name of the selected manufacturer on the top-right - near the logo
8. change the appearance of the manufacturer button with one like the drawing I'll provide. Choose a nicer font. Make the lists less wide.
9. the rotating selector should not scroll when a list is shown.
10. when you quickly click on filters, controls - it leads to unexpected results - like the items remains half transparent etc - it's a timing issue. We need this fixed.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).