I need to design a Facebook business page. The page is going to be on FB for a one-week competition and includes the following features:
1. "The Challenge" page (the so-called welcome page, interactive flash with 4 tabs)
Tab-1: the main page includes general instructions and description of the challenge. It also includes couple of videos, and photos
Tab.2: the second tab is the agenda of the event
Tab.3: the third tab goes for the "prizes". It includes a text description and a dashing flash gallery to show case the prizes
2. Here, I need an application that enables visitors to fill in a form and send it to us.
This application goes into the third tab of the challenge page.
The application includes:
- a form to be filled with their information (such as name, university, age, what they study etc.)
- the form includes a message box (420 characters). Without writing in the message box the form will not be submitted and sent.
- a link to our privacy-policy page so they can read it (Maybe a pop up box appears). They should be able to select an "I agree" box. Without selecting that, the form will not be submitted and a message box appears to inform that they can read the privacy-policy and click "I agree".
- a box right after the message box that enables them to paste up to three links.
- a send button that submits the information in a data-base + the Facebook ID of the sender (or sends it as a form to an email address).
There might be a few fixations or changes during the work that should be negotiated with the developer. I will provide the main theme of the design and the template, but it would be nice if you also propose and suggest templates.