We need a flash applet to demonstrate our program (a search system for museums). The applet must do the following:
1. The user should be able to type one or more keywords in an edit box in the applet
2. The applet sends the keywords to our program (via a normal http url, e.g., <http://localhost?action=get&query=just%20testing>, or via a SOAP request)
3. The applet receives the result of the server as XML
4. The applet must show some fields of the XML in a table and the user must be able to browse through the results with 'previous' and 'next' buttons. Clicking previous or next will result in a new query to the server to get the next page of results
The graphical design itself is not of great importance but it should look somewhat clean and tidy.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Flash in Internet Explorer