Need Flash Website w/ Flash Introduction. Their introduction will require someone with Illustration experience.
Client is marketing panties; this site will tell about them and the product, however will not sell them online. They have a logo, photography & a concept already in place and would like to bring it all together in their website.
The feel is retro, fun, classy. Colors are pink, black, white, champagne. They have an aviation theme. They have photographs of themselves dressed in flight attendant uniforms.
I need someone to illustrate and create the introduction in Flash and build the website with a flash header.
1. Illustration of an airplane flying
2. Drawing of the side of an airplane with the steps lowered. A pink carpet rolls down and 3 flight attendants walk down the stairs. The last flight attendant is holding a suitcase. She sets it down, it opens and panties fall out. Then page redirects to the home page.
They like the look and feel of <[url removed, login to view]>. If you go here: <[url removed, login to view]>, then hit refresh you should see buildings going by with a woman walking a dog. They like this sort of illustrative look - white, black & pink.
Seller must provide urls of similar Illustrative Flash work to be considered!
** Full Project Description Attached **
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
IE, Netscape, Firefox