I have a Flash PhotoCollage maker, which needs to be integrated into a wordpress website.
Basic flash/wordpress links exist but need to be customised. (.fla with documentaion and swf available). Website exists. Paypal account exists.
The purpose of the exercise is for users to enter into a photo awards, online.
The key result we require is a printable A3 jpg montage which has been created online, of the users photos.
The user is billed for the entry and the entry is stored, with the photos.
The user can enter many times.
Here is the work flow..
1. User creates application online-fills form and submits
2. (admin) manually vets the application and assigns a Username. (M-User for members A-User for non-members, maybe)
3. Emails Users name to them and also uploads to database
4. User logs in to website. (Wordpress)
5. In Flash GUI ,User choses Category (1-17) (this bit needs to be added to the Flash GUI)
6. User names Entry (<32chr)
7. Create directory Category/EntryName
8. Flash/SWF GUI (existing) creates artwork
9. Saves and uploads to directory. Create record of entry token for billing. Exit Flash.
10. User asked Make Another Entry?
11. If yes, User taken back to step 2.
12. Number of entry tokens counted
13. Sent to PayPal for billing (there are two levels of costs: Members, and Non-members, can have M- on front of Member UserName)
14. User can opt for PayPal or standard mail invoice, sent by Admin.
15. Emails sent to User and Admin (email from User dbase)
Stages 5,6,7 could/should be carried out by Flash GUI
In step 9, Should have User,Category,EntryName
Final Database should list
User, Category, EntryName, # Entries, M- or A- , $ Total, Email etc from Application
Once project completed, follow-on support must be avaiable, (for$)
English speaker, please.
Nedd quick action on this please. Thanks
11 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $656 cho công việc này
Dear Sir, Greetings! We are Reform Consulting with 5 year of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, RCPL.