Flash Slideshow. Dynamic code generating slide show like other Myspace flash Generators.
This is somewhat a clone of [url removed, login to view] try it on myspace to see how it works.
- an animated slideshow for users to create there own slideshows.
- with a upload box for images and the ability to delete them.
- and an horizontal slide to preview those files.
- a code generator for use on myspace and possibly others community sites.
- transition effects for the images
- Different styles for the look
- The app must be able to be transported from site to site. So if I wanted to let other business partners use the slideshow generator on there sites for users they can.
The application must be built around the Photoshop layout I have created.
-Upload box for users to upload there images for use with the slide show.
-A slider box with a preview of the images upload and the ability to be able to click an X on the image to delete it if they do not want to include it in the app.
-When the user is done adding there photos and selecting the transition method they click on generate and it fills the code box with the variables/html to be able to display the slideshow on there myspace profile.
Two drop down boxes. One is for the type of transition effects, like fading, sliding, Collage, Blinds. "The Style" The other one is for the actual look of the slide show. Almost like saying a background image. So say I had an animated gif with hearts flying from top to bottom and I selected that Hearts from the Slide Show Look drop down I see hearts background with the flying images of the hearts and my images/slide show in the front of that. So this one is just for the look of it. fading, sliding, Falling squares , and Blurr transitions
When they select these features it automatically generates the preview in the main window.
Again see how slide dot com works and you will understand the project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).