CONFIDENTIALITY AND NONDISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
BY READING AND/OR BIDDING ON THIS PROJECT, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
WHEREAS, Smith Utilities Corporation agrees to furnish you certain confidential information relating to ideas, inventions or products for the purposes of determining an interest in developing, manufacturing, selling and/or joint venturing;
You agree to review, examine, inspect or obtain such confidential information only for the purposes described above, and to otherwise hold such information confidential pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.
1. You agree to hold confidential or proprietary information or trade secrets ("confidential information") in trust and confidence and agree that it shall be used only for the contemplated purposes, shall not be used for any other purpose, or disclosed to any third party.
2. No copies will be made or retained of any written information or prototypes supplied without the permission of Smith Utilities Corporation.
3. At the conclusion of any discussions, or upon demand by Smith Utilities Corporation, all confidential information, including prototypes, written notes, photographs, sketches, models, memoranda or notes taken shall be returned to Smith utilities Corporation.
4. Confidential information shall not be disclosed to any employee, consultant or third party unless they agree to execute and be bound by the terms of this Agreement, and have been approved by Smith Utilities Corporation.
5. This Agreement and its validity, construction and effect shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT OR USE AN ESCROW SERVICE, THEN DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT!!!
Step 1: Go to : [url removed, login to view] and see our site first-hand.
Username: johndoe@[url removed, login to view]
(Enter the CAPTCHA information) - then 'Sign In'.
Step 2: You are now at the Member Control Panel. From here, you can create Member Ads (up to 10) and MyAgents® (up to 10).
Step 3: Get the "look and feel" of the site. You won't be changing the entire underlying code; however, you will be changing the "look and feel" which will have to work with the existing (php/mysql/ajax) code or portions you must create to enable your design to do so.
The program doesn't make a statement. I like Flash animation (or other rich features--perhaps on an intro page), a better header graphic which carries a similar theme to the graphic there now, and more "ooh and aah" value ;) Of course, the site must be conscious of those few whose browsers don't support flash (a static version of your design).
There's much more to this site such as the Admin backend; however, since that will be out of view and use of Members, it's not a priority.
Go in, create an ad (or look at the sample ad already there in one of the categories as to see how categories are arranged.). Basically, if a category contains ads, then you will get the Advanced Search dialogue...otherwise not. The Main Page, Intro Page, Member Control Panel with features, and Ads Pages are all within the "public/member view" and require a "makeover". If you attempt to create a new ad or MyAgent® and have reached the maximum allowed, simply delete a previous one. It's important you get to know these areas well.
Finally, I am all open to suggestions on how to fill the screen. I don't want a "busy" look, but I do want some interactive user features which will keep users coming back for more! A clean, professional look!
If you are selected, we can discuss time-tables and payment arrangements. I will STRONGLY consider bids from programmers who have porfolios...or can list links to sites they've done utilizing a similar style!