We are looking for some brilliant developers (based in Cluj-Napoca) for a long term collaboration in the **web gaming industry** (development of various singleplayer/multiplayer games and widgets).
Experience in **Adobe Flash/Flex** technology (**ActionScript 2.0 and 3.0**) and/or **Java** technology is required. Good OOP skills are of critical importance.
**Targeted game types** are: MMO games, RPG games, Arcade games, Casino games, Action games, Car Racing games, Sports games, Strategy games, Board games, Puzzle games, Solitaire card games, Trivia/Quiz tournaments, Logic games, Brain teasers, Fun games, Stress releaser games, Web widgets, Facebook/Hi5 applications, Advertisement games.
As a trial job consider building 2 games:
- the classic Breakout/Bricks game (<[url removed, login to view]>)
- a classic Sudoku game (<[url removed, login to view]>!)
All necessary graphics and more details about the games will be provided to the winner. Please take a look at the porfolio on ([[url removed, login to view]]) to make an idea about the quality standards.
Looking forward to work with you soon!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Adobe Flash/Flex, Flash Player, Java, IE, Firefox