This design for this site is already complete but it does need some additions.
1. The header area - where their logo is - needs some
animation. Only once - can be static on all other
pages. They would like the same effect that is used at
[url removed, login to view]
2. The index page main image would be animated. The image and text will need to be modified.
3. 8 Sub-Page images for the following will animate with
the [url removed, login to view] effect --
4. Right now I am using [url removed, login to view] for their 2 forms.
The "contact us" form needs to be reproduced. Each
drop down menu option (6 options) will have a corresponding email
address. Depending on which drop down option they
select, the report will be sent to the corresponding
5. The Reservation form is a little more work. It is reservation and passenger information. You will need general information as well as a table with up to 10 passenger information slots for:
Full Name, Date of Birth, Body Weight, Sex and Age
must be listed.
6. 2 Blogs will need to be installed and designed to
match the current site. One blog will need to link
from the first page where it now says "Cargo: FULLY
OPERATIONAL" - you may have to do a little work on the
CSS to get this to work but I'm not sure. The last
blog title should show up here AUTOMATICALLY with a specific amount
of text from the blog article underneath. "Click here"
for more information on this article will link to the
blog. It will be used as a news and promotions
area. This will require a script that will automatically "grab" the title of the last blog and the first 90 (or whatever fits) characters of article text. Please ask if you don't understand this.
7. The second blog link will be "Employee Login" at
the top of the page. When you click on the link, it
will need to be a password protected section. After
entering a single password, employees will be taken to
a blog that matches the style of the current site.
Currently, "Employee Login" links to
a document service. On the blog page,
there will need to be an obvious link - possibly a
banner or ad square that will link to
that document page.