This Project is Urgent.. NO student should bid on this. I need fast work done.
I just purchased a video mod to install on my php site. My server (Linux Centos) has been setup and configured to work seamlessly with my video modules Libraries. I already installed the following video libraries:
FFmpeg ([url removed, login to view])
FFmpeg-PHP ([url removed, login to view])
Mplayer + Mencoder ([url removed, login to view])
flv2tool ([url removed, login to view])
Libogg + Libvorbis ([url removed, login to view])
LAME MP3 Encoder ([url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view])
Here is what I need you to do:
1. Installed the script and CHECKED all the video libraries I installed few days ago
2. The script randomly creates thumbnails for videos uploaded. I need you to make sure it creates thumbnails CONSISTENTLY FOR EACH VIDEO UPLOADED.
3. Make sure the script alert users after video upload completes
4. Change video page layout to be more user friendly.
5. Make sure the video script works well
You can test the video page here: [url removed, login to view]
You must be an experienced System Admin with linux skills, great with multimedia, and experienced with Video Mod script installation. YOUR PORTFOLIO MUST INCLUDE SIMILAR VIDEO MODULE JOBS YOU HAVE COMPLETED IN PAST.
This is not a difficult job. I installed all the libraries myself, but there are some errors. So please do not bid outrageously. I just don't have the time to do it urgently.