I posted a similar project few days ago, but since there are major changes to the description, I prefer posting another one.
I want to obtain a livevideo clone ([url removed, login to view]), a video streaming website with more functions, the most important being the possibility to display different subtitles on the videos.
Let me explain the main options and difficulties of the website design:
First all the video files will be hosted on Youtube and some other Youtube likes. The subtitles will only be available on my website. (Check [url removed, login to view] for an example)
All videos will be hosted on these sites.
First person to connect to a video: the video will be streamed from YoutubeLike 1
2nd person: from youtubelike 2
Under each video, a link will be available for downloads. (From Keepvid or Telechargeo).
No videos will be hosted on my servers!!
2 additional Video Tabs will be added between HOME and VIDEOS, videotype1 and Videotype2 tabs.
The display of subtitles will only be available under these 2 tabs.
The VIDEOS tab will stay identical to the one in livevideo.
HOME -VideoType1 -VideoType2 -VIDEOS -CHANNELS - CATEGORIES - PLANNING - INVITE- MAP - BONUS
VideoType1 and VideoType2 :
Users won't be able to upload videos under these tabs, only certain users will have the right to upload subtitles. (I should be able to manage this users category under the administration section).
The subtitle display will ONLY exist in these tabs.
Each video will be part of a category and then of a subcategory. I will be able to create how many subcategories as I want.
During the video play, the livevideo MORE menu won't display other videos but icons of other available subtitles (subtitles in the same language, or by default English, and each icon representing the user who upload the subtitle)
- The flash player should allow users to display subtitles on the video. To launch the subtitles display, users should have 3 options :
-- launch the RAW video and then launch the subtitles menu on the MORE tab (same appearance as in the livevideo player)
-- click on the subtitle name
-- drag and drop the subtitle name directly on the video
- The flash player should have the exact same other options as the livevideo one.
- Under tabs Videotype1 and Videotype2, in addition to the hit vote for videos, users will also be able to vote for subtitles. The number of hits will be displayed near the subtitle name. (Possibility to display the subtitles files according their hit numbers, language (by default: all), or date).
- In the user profile (and during the register process), users will be able to choose the languages in which they want to sort the subtitles. For example, if one only choose indian and french, other language subtitles won't be displayed.
Videos cannot be uploaded under the Videotype1 and Videotype2 tabs.
A webpage based on Hey!spread ([url removed, login to view]) will be used for uploading videos. Each video will be uploaded to 5 different accounts on each youtube like.
The tags used for the upload will be used on my website, that won't be the same tags on the youtube likes.
Users should also be able to choose the subcategory in which the video will be reachable.
File to upload: myvideo
Tags: (at least 2 tags) Summer and Holidays
Users will then be able to find this video on my website using these tags (tag1 and tag2), but not on youtube, they should appear on youtube likes with random tags like sksqnd and jopsjhjqwdja for the first video, qkqjkdj and for smpasqbf for the second account, etc..
For each video added to the website via the admin panel, I must be able to enter at least 50 different links.
- At least 10 total flash player skins, I should be able to easily customize them with images. You can right click on the flash player at livevideo to see that they have 14 to pick from. The flash player needs mylogo to be displayed on it, which would be clickable to lead to the index page.
- Instead of offering to upload videos during the end-cap, users should be able to download the video (via Keepvid).
- The Livevideo MORE Menu tab on the video needs to display a clickable ad at the end of each video (during the end-cap), it will be a clickable image ad that should be controlled through the admin panel. I should be able to upload many ads to rotate.
- At least 12 total channel templates. You can see that livevideo has over 18 to pick from.
- 8 total channel layouts
- An additional MAP tab, with maps like [url removed, login to view] /worldmap/ needs to be added.
Under the MAP tab, users will have the choice to display the video locations, according to video type (all types, videotype1, videotype2 or others- by other I mean the videos under the VIDEOS tab), or to display the subtitle locations (a logo of the subtitler will appear and by putting the mouse on it, the subtitler name would appear, or by clicking on it a small box with the information would appear with a link to the subtitler's website).
[Video Type] [Subtitles]
[All types (by default)] [Videotype1][videotype2] [type3]
An addition to the [url removed, login to view] clone will be a points system. Users will receive points for certain things on the site. The points should be in real time for the users. Inside of the "My Channel" link, the points should be displayed. The points will be as followed, the blanks should be controlled through the admin panel:
These items are for when other users view your video, leave you a comment,
vote for your video, etc.
10 video views = __ points (video views should only show up for each
unique video view)
10 video comments = __ points
1 "Hit Votes" = __ points (user's should only be allowed to vote once
1 Video Favorited = __ points
Post-Video ad click = __ points (should only register on ad click per unique
visitor per video)
10 channel page views = __ points (this is the channel page ex: hxxp:// livevideo. com/VanNuysGuys this should only register unique channel page views)
10 channel page comments = __ points
1 friend referral = __ points (This is for the "Invite tab" The invite email
that is sent should have a referral link and if they sign up the referrer will get points)
Donate (paypal or allopass) = $ * _ points
Blocked user = minus _ points
- Next will be an additional tab that will be placed between "Categories" and "Invite". This new tab will read "PLANNING" under this tab there will be 3 subcategories: Calendar | Search | Request
The Search subcategory will allow users to search for videos only of type1 and type2.
The Calendar subcategory will display a weekly calendar with planned released of videos (I should be able to easily fill the calendar via the administration panel). The calendar should be sharp and easily readable.
The Request category will display a list of videotypes1 and 2 and the user would be able to choose which one he wants to see first. Each video will already have a number of points and, after the user's choice, his points will added to the video's points.
For example, you have 50 points and can choose between:
- XYZ 60
- ABC 30
- DEF 40
If you choose ABC, then ABC will have 30 + 50 = 80 points. And it will be displayed as ABC 80 the next time another user would like to vote.
A user can only vote ONCE.
Under the VIDEOS, CHANNELS and CATEGORIES tabs, another new option will be the download of videos. Each video will cost the user X points.
Under the HOME tab, at the same place as the LiveVideoLite flash ad, the current weekly calendar will be displayed.
The most recent VideoType1 and VideoType2 will be shown with flags of available subtitles languages.
The BONUS tab will appear in gold, and be fully manageable via the admin panel: I will be able to show it or hide it, to show it only for certain users (who have more than _ points).
I suggest you to open an account at [url removed, login to view] to go over the site and see what needs to be added.
I need this job complete.
Please only bid if you can complete the WHOLE project.
Please remember that my maximum budget is 1000 US$.
Payment will not be fully released till the completed website is shown.
I am looking for someone to start right away.
If you have questions, feel free to contact me.
Thank you for your time.