Design a website (for a musical artist) that communicates effectively, loads quickly and is easy to use. Also gives the option of updating content (calendar info, photos, news, etc) without going through webmaster.
Create a strong web presence and include abilities to use: photos, dates (calendar), listening to sample audio tracks, 'buy now' button, and mailing list sign-up. Shouls also have potential to add new content if necessary.
1. Market the artist's benefits to talent buyers; audio clips, potential video clips, recommendations/testimonials, promo photos, promotional text, full EPK.
2. Market the band's benefits to current fans, yet be easy for new fans to understand and maneuver
3. Have an EPK to make it easy for media outlets to cover the artist and get whatever resources they need (logo art, photos, bios/fact sheets, etc.)
4. Make promotion in distant markets easier; via weblog
The idea is to make the site someplace people will visit on a regular basis. PLEASE DO CUSTOM WORK--NO TEMPLATES.
Client prefers the feel and interactivity of these sites (especially wants to duplicate, if possible, the way the events look and operate on the calendar: [[url removed, login to view]]
Also likes this site (guide for interactivity/feel) http//[url removed, login to view]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Explorer, Netscape, The Internet (In General)