1. 1st page to select brand (with images I have)
2. Center spot for editing
3. Column with scroll bar for layer control
4. Column with scroll bar for pieces (Motorcycle parts)
5. Top row for selecting bike, layouts, back (to reselect brand on page 1), clear (stay on page 2 but clear work done), zoom in (200%), zoom out (100%), Add text, add images
6. Bottom row for prices
7. Add checkboxes on left side for full kit, Number backgrounds, trim kit. Each piece will have a checkbox next to it so a customer can only order what they want. The Full Kit checkbox will select all of the checkboxes, the Number Backgrounds will only select the number background pieces (3), and the Trim Kit will select everything EXCEPT the number backgrounds.
1. Images only resize proportionally
2. Images can be moved
3. Images can be rotated
4. Original images saved full sized on server
5. Customers can upload images
1. Top layer is Bike Plastic and can’t be edited or changed. It will be like a mask. The image will be white with the center (where the motorcycle piece is) will be transparent. Then the customer can design their text/images but only behind the cutout.
2. Layers show up in a column and can be moved up and down or deleted
3. When a user clicks on a layer or on the right layer box, the layer moves to the top level to be edited, then returns to it’s previous position once finished.
Fonts & outline stroke
1. Load fonts from folder with preview of font
2. Text should be able to be stretched.
3. Colors available will be limited. I will supply the available colors. They will also have names. Instead of Red it will be Honda Red
4. Each text will go on a different layer
5. Text can rotate
6. Text can be moved
7. Text can be edited
8. Outline colors available same as text
9. Outline goes outside of text, only 1 outline needed for this project
1. Zoom in on total image design 200% with scroll bars, zoom out back to 100%
2. Pull bike images from list of files on my server
3. Pull premade designs into layers from files
4. Save layout/design in memory for each piece while working
5. Output design of each piece into image
6. Create total from layout
Possible other small adjustments