1. All messages/posts in forums as live instant display.
2. Page for every Forum and Post
3. Every post in forum has own page and post number (for example: #1851102)
4. Connected to User Database from OpenCart
5. See number of online users in each forum and Total
6. Helpful button (same as Like on Facebook)
7. See time of every post or comment
8. See picture and name of the one who posts.
9. System counts messages for every user.
10. System record when User signed up.
11. Community Etiquette
12. Admin panel in OpenCart top menu (between 'Sales' and 'System').
1. Add/Edit/Remove Forums
2. Remove/Block Users
3. Block URL/Words
4. Remove/Edit Posts
5. Edit Community Etiquette
6. 3 Type of Users:
a. Regular users (Post, Like)
b. Admin (all permissions + changing user type)
c. Manager (Block users, Block URL/Words, Remove Posts)