We are seeking an experienced Scriptlancer with positive feedback and references to back-up our script, then complete some simple changes to our website builder.
Our site builder script is open source and should be fully editable and our changes are fairly easy but we need someone who can integrate them with out script.
USA bidders encouraged. Completion needed ASAP. Our project needs are as follows. We are on a BUDGET, so please give your best bid for these basic changes:
1. When using the Site Builder tool, the first page you build defaults as page name [url removed, login to view] and cannot be changed. We need the default page to be named [url removed, login to view] for uploading purposes.
2. When a user is in the Site Builder they cannot scroll horizontally all the way across the page. It seems something is set wrong in the page size and the horizontal scroll bar does not move all the way across the page from left to right.
3. The Horizontal Rule tool needs revised to allow users to change its color.
4. There is a feature to add hyperlinks but it is currently named "anchor" - It needs to be re-named "Add Hyperlink"
5. When using the Site builder you can create background colors BUT they need to be editable within the html code itself. Currently it will not SAVE colors when you change them in HTML MODE. When you click Save they revert back to the default colors.
Colors also needs to be editable in the Page Properties window using the 6-digit hex number (i.e. #0000FF), so that an exact color match can be accomplished.
6. Our Site Builder includes 30 or so templates. However, we ALSO need a Blank Template option in Advanced Templates (as the first option) for users who want to start from a blank page.
7. We need a Thumbnail Tool option so users can minimize images which will then open to normal sized in a pop-up window when clicked.
8. Currently our users cannot see an outline of the tables they set-up. We need an option for users to be able to see a "dotted outline" of the table cells which can be toggled on or off.
9. IMPORTANT FEATURE: Our users will be using Paypal and Mal's 3rd party cart solutions. We need a cart button tool added for BOTH of these solutions so users can easily add Mal's buttons and Paypal buttons.
NOTE: We can provide samples of the cart button tools we need, upon request.
10. We need all new users to confirm their account by (1) input an image when registering and (2) respond to a link sent to their email address before they can login (for security purposes) to prevent "robots" from registering and Spamming our site.
11. We would like "payment options" and categories as follows:
(a.) FREE MINI SITE: Build up to 3 pages free.
(b.) Additional Pages: .99-cents each purchased through
our business Paypal account in any increments.
We need to be able to give users free pages (page credits) on an individual basis from within the admin panel. For example when new users register, they automatically get 3 free pages. If they want to build additional pages they can purchase them for .99-cents each via our Paypal account. If we (Admin) choose to do so, we can add or remove page credits from user accounts.
12. "Copy Page" Feature needed: This allows users to copy an existing page they have built to create a new page (this is a very big time-saver when building catalog pages.)
13. Our Site Builder currently has a feature that deletes new pages after a set amount of time if they have not been uploaded. We need this feature revised as follows:
(a.) Disable the feature that automatically deletes pages.
(b.) Users must renew their accounts annually or their account expires. At 30-days preceding their expiration day user will receive two emails (first email notification 30-days before expiration and a second email notification five days before expiration). They must login and click a "Renew" link to renew their accounts for another year.
If they do not renew, we (Admin) receives a notice when the member's account has expired (we will then decide whether to delete their account or not).
14. Our [url removed, login to view] site needs a quick PROFESSIONAL makeover and logo and needs a forum or FAQ page so we can easily communicate with our users.
Our payment record on Scriptlance speaks for itself. We will remit payment after successful completion of project and testing. Escrow is okay if requested.
PLEASE SUBMIT BID AND PMB with any questions or comments, if interested.