an you give an offer and if you able to create an online flash casino:
Typical casino [url removed, login to view] good example are [url removed, login to view]( casino on net) ,[url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] , interwetten.
1 slots games Single and multilines( around 5 - 6 games with very attractive themes,colors and sounds).
2) Users able to play online( Also real and fun mode)
3) The games will be licensed to us and we have exclusive right on them. No revenue or profit share.
4) The project must be scalable in terms of the users and games.
5) User panel / Admin panel ( be able to control payout, jakpot,cashout and the percentage of winning rate of each game, statistics from users and for the design of the website) / Partners panel to be added later
7) Online payment/ gateways.
8) Security from intruders and Anti-Fraud system
In the payment system I will accept only "Western Union", then my company will embed the values once it receives them.
FLASH SLOTS ONLINE
To play REAL money.
Inpirar in the [url removed, login to view], it would be very good to have Slots similar to some of the slots Reels777, would they:
* 3Reels; (Wild West Slots, Lemon Slots, Slots Speed)
* 5Reels; (Aero Slots, Slots Horse Racing)
It is essential to have the sound of coins (Inserting Currencies, Retirando, "coins dropping"), there is a sound of casino equal to the [url removed, login to view] has to download the software! Background Music, with noises typical casino, laughs ...
Have the values of BETS clearly visible, including the framework WIN.
To perceive in Reels777 that every four or five spins the wheels turn for a longer time.
Sons Empolgantes, fun, emotivos occur when payments!
I recebei money only through "WESTERN UNION," angen have a field to enter a login and a value!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Atention, continue Description:
For example, receive 1000 units of value, the socio Login: LEMON, soon enter the Login and value, then the balance LEMON: 1000.00.
The Partner: LEMON Efetuará your login on the site and will enter serial number of one or more notes of money. Each note that embed worth $ 10.00 in the system once:
LEMON put the number of series of 10 notes:
So he figures he lacrará insert a note in a brown paper envelope, and the bettor Venderá which will be the value of the claim plus the value of the note added.
The bettor PETER purchase an envelope of socio LEMON and inserts the serial number of the note that came inside the envelope, as soon function as a prepaid card, will be entitled to $ 10, but unfortunately the Slots PETER not won in this day and lost his credit in full, then the system credits 25% of the credit that is, $ 2.50 in the account LEMON who sold the envelope to Peter.
Therefore, the LEMON is with the following balance:
$ 900.00 Site + 9 envelopes in the box of the establishment + $ 10 received from PETER + $ 2.50 of credit received by the envelope PETER, TOTAL: $ 1002.50.
And so on, and when someone wins, it only go far bought the envelope with a note that contains the number of series winner and exchange it. Is paid up prize + a note of the same value contained in the envelope ...
The Profits of the site is 60% and 40% return on awards.
Members can tell when resgatarem a note with award, and after this amount authorized by the administrator of the site, will be credited to the account of the Partner.
Graphics must be high end
Animation must be smooth and effective (fun)
Gameplay must be enjoyable