We have designed a new e-commerce system.
We require someone to develop How to Videos using Screen Training Maker 1.71. These how to videos and guides will be used by people who purchase the e-commerce system. They will use the guides when setting up, configuring and managing their website.
The project involves the following tasks:
1. Review and familiarise yourself with the site administration and customer side of the system
2. For each area of administration develop a small video using Screen Training Maker to instruct/show customer how to do things in the administration
i.e Some examples are?
How to add an order
How do I setup th payment methods
How to Edit Products
How to change image size
How to export cutomers
There are 63 different main categories, each main category has numerous other components.
To start with I will require a video for each of the 63 main catgeories
3. Each category will have short video showing How To. Use Screen Training Maker to show visually.
4. For each video you will write small paragraph, in English, describing how to do
5. After you make each video you will upoad them to a Joomla website for display on our new website. The text and the FAQ will also need to be added to Joomla.
6. Also, I will need a FAQ to be written, at least 30 different FAQ about the website. Each FAQ should be between 3-5 lines of text. After reviewing the e-commerce system you will have enough information about what a customer is likely to ask/want to know.
7. You will complete the How To and FAQ webspage on our new site (Joomla). It is blank at present and the completed project by you will show a finished How to and FAQ webpage and short training/instruction video of each 63 areas of our new e-commerce system.
I have estimated the time for this project around 2 weeks.
You will be giving access to the e-commerce system on a demo site and access to our new Joomla based website. You can download Screen Training Maker from the internet, its free/opensource.