LTR website is a long term rental housing advertising and search platform targeted at seasonal destinations. LTR leverages its present number one Google ranking and optimizes its organic search term for housing in seasonal destinations to lead renters to rental listings on the site. The site leverages best practices of similar national sites in operation while adding market customization and functionality not being used today, such as instant publishing via tablet.
Listers: Owners, property managers and brokers.
Renters: Every family looking for LTR rental housing in a seasonal destination.
Searching and basic listings are free. Featured or Sponsored listings are paid and get preferential positioning at the top of search results. RE Brokers and Apartment communities will be offered micro sites with value added functionality. Local advertisers and ad networks will used to generate additional revenue. Database CMS system will generate email lists from users to cross-market other media content.
LTR is P o s t l e t s . com but we house and aggregate the data on LTR in searches instead of just syndicate it others.
Like P o s t l e t s .com LTR will creates HTML code for pasting in C r a i g s list ad postings (white + three colors). Future releases of LTR will syndicate to other major rental search portals, but not now.
LTR offers an API or XML to integrate into other organizations websites.
LTR will have a renter tweet box allowing renters to post mini “house wanted ad” exposing the demand for housing on a sidebar.
LTR listings are intended for the long-term rental housing industry….However summer rental features such as available calendar, weekly rate schedule, etc. should be considered/built anyway for future release or reveal. In fact developers bidding on project may have a vacation website experience or architecture that can be striped/hide weekly features until decision to offer summer rentals.
Why do owners and professionals (listers) get value and satisfaction from the site?
- Organic search term, listings look nice on site and C r a i g s l i s t flyer, site generates traffic and leads, site efficiently syndicates and processes inquiries.
- Other fresh (last verified) rentals are on the site, which validates the site.
- Fast and intuitive posting form on both desktop and tablet.
- Thoughtful account and inquiry management UI.
- Straight forward e-comm payment and billing function for featured listings, micro sites.
- Optimized for data consumption on mobile devices.
- API can integrated into their website.
- Social Media integration.
Why do Renters come to the site? Why would you come and what do you want to see?
- Has quality, organized rental data in each listing.
- Easy to search UI.
- Favorites button.
- Map is predominant search option. Homepage UI displays listings with map markers.
- Map is standard size, can be minimized to zero…. + | - to get out of the way of results.
- Rentals instantly display below map based on map location and zoom.
- Listing Display Button: 1) small pic and abstract text 2) larger pic and more detailed text.
- Allows renters to drop a mini housing wanted ad in margin for local audience to see.
LTR is optimized for tablets (agents/managers) and mobile phones (renters).
LTR has simple inbox within account manager to manage inquiries.
Listings pre-populate company/contact info as add’l listings are added for existing users.
YRR allows posters to upload text, pictures and video and publish instantly (prefer from iPad2).
Designed for a global audience, constructed for a local focus.
• Add Google Analytics, • Add Google Ads • Widely used CMS system • See attachement for more
24 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $3361 cho công việc này
===============Dear sir,done same type of [login to view URL] check [login to view URL] to [login to view URL] with best wishes.===================