Need all design and everything below:
The idea is that we will have a group of recruiters who agree to receive 1 email a day. In that email we have information that others have paid us to include. The order in which they're listed is based on how much someone paid (which package they bought). orders would not go out until the next day - any orders today would go tomorrow or on the date they picked on a calender.
- Recruiters (receive emails from the us)
- Job Seekers/Users (usesystem to have their information included in the daily email)
Job Seeker/User visits site & clicks to add Resume
- their name
- Target Start date
- their email address
- their phone number
- the URL of their online resume
- the link to go their blog or individual site
- the link to go to go to see their previous work
- the amount the want to be paid
- if open to contract work (Y/N)
- Short Description: enters in their previous work (200 char)
- Long Description: enters in long desc (1000 char)
Click Next - gives a few options:
Email Placement: Radio Buttons with various purchase levels:
- Solo Email
They reserve the entire email for their information so only their details will be included in the email for the day they pick
- Top Placement:
It has a date under it when it wants to be #1 but they can "Click to see open slots". Click and it opens a calendar . Days that the slot is sold for are not clickable.
- Position #2 $99
It has a date under it when it wants to be #1 but they can "Click to see open slots". Click and it opens a calendar for the month we're in now and the next month. Days that the slot is sold for are in red and not clickable.
- Position #3 = $79
It has a date under it when it wants to be #1 but they can "Click to see open slots". Click & it opens a calendar for the month we're in now & the next month. Days that the slot is sold for are in red and not clickable.
- Open Listings $39
Random. Will be included in the email but can not gurantee a placement.
-Order is given a number that tracks the order details & comments from recruiters
Job Seeker/User Status:
- The user can go to a page on the site & check the status of their resume for any comments from recruiters
- They can enter the order number & it will load that order with any details it has or notes or any average score
- If they don't know their order number then they can enter their email address & it will email them their entire list of order numbers
Each day at 12 noon CST, the system will pull all the pending ads & load them into an email.
- The system will 1st check to see if anyone bought the Solo Ad. In not, on to the Top spot.
-The system will check to see if anyone bought the ad for the #1 spot. If no, it will look to see if there is an inhouse pending ad. If not, it will skip to ad #2.
- The system will then pull ad #2 if someone has bought ad #2. If not, it will look for an inhouse ad that was not used in #1. If no inhouse ad #2 then to ad #3.
- The system looks for ad #3. If no ad #3 then it looks for an inhouse ad that was not used in the #1 or #2 slot. If no ad then on to the regular listings.
- The Long Description link is an encrypted link that the Recruiter can access and logs him in his account
- The system will send each recruiter an individual email with the Short Description and all other details (from us to them)
- Included in each email is a link the recruiter can click to change the status of their account.
From within their account they can:
- Pause all emails or remove name from the list
- Update email address that receives resumes
- Score/Notes: They can add notes and a score to a Resume.