To build a virtual world with multiple areas that are simulated in the form of simple html5 webpages. Each webpage will be pre-designed in photoshop, and may contain small amounts of animated sprites. The virtual world will include areas including the following. Each area will have with it an associated set of simple features, as is described below:
- A bank (with simple features to track user balances, simple interest, etc)
- A museum (with multiple categories of exhibits, and a picture/videos with information for each exhibit)
- An airport (with the ability to visit multiple destinations, each destination having its own set of content)
- A social infrastructure to post status updates, messages and real-time notifications using a third party notification service such as Parse or Urban Airship
- A game center wherein multiple flash and HTML5 games will be showcased in a common template.
All of the above features will require scaling tools such as content management systems.
We will provide:
1) Detailed concept briefs
2) Detailed properly layered PSDs for conversion into HTML pages
3) A clear and precise flow of logic and features, with use cases for how each feature works, including edge cases and error conditions
We will need:
1) Completed cross browser compliant (IE9+, Chrome, Safari, Firefox) webpages as per the standards outlined (within fixed width containers)
2) A completed server-side application built with a PHP framework (either CodeIgniter or Laravel - other frameworks will also be considered)
3) Test results for all use-cases across browsers
Looking for developers located in MUMBAI ONLY.
21 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình ₹319157 cho công việc này
Hi, please provide all requirements of the site. please provide any reference site like that you want your site. After that we can discuss more about your project. waiting for your response. Thanks
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks