Site [url removed, login to view] needs attention. Current programmer not able to continue with updates. Here are items to complete now on [url removed, login to view]:
- Ability for User to register for multiple course - currently, users may only register for (1) course. Need ability for user to register for multiple course and re-register for same course once they complete the course if they like.
- Admin ability to add user to course - currently Admin may add a user to the site from the Admin section, but Admin can not add user to a specific Course. Need ability to add the user to one or more courses.
- Add Terms and Conditions that user must agree to when registering
- Send auto email to specific email addresses when user completes course - For each COURSE, admin to have ability to forward user course completion notice to an email predetermined by Admin (see me for details)
- Option to collect ID number or Drivers License number, Employer, Employer Address - Ability for Admin to require any or all or these from users when they register for any course (see me for details)
- Fix email system - site currently sending emails from a Gmail account. Emails to originate from Godaddy email plan with '@[url removed, login to view]' suffix.
- Receipt template - update layout of user receipt and add fields. Add receipt send to user via email with successful registration.
- SSL Error fix - Godaddy SSL certificate not installed correctly. Users receiving security message when visiting website from certain OS's and browsers.
There are many updates that I will be wanting throughout the coming year - last year I was able to keep programmer busy. I prefer not to change programmers as I have only used the original programmer whom built the site, btu unfortunately I must. Code is clean and MUST stay that way. I am looking for a long term relationship with a new programmer who can deliver on schedule and is available by Skype, email and phone. Will have test version or website to test updates prior to being uploaded to the live site.