I need a simple script/function that rotates list of at least 30 proxy servers for purpose of scraping search engine results. I already have the php algorithm that scrape the search engine. All I need is the proxy server rotating part of the script so that my IP address would not get temporary banned by the search engines. For example Google allows less than 1000 search queries for a specific IP address. (I may be wrong)
I do not have the list of proxy servers, so I would expect the coder to come up with this solution as well.
1) Acquire list of at least 30 proxy servers.
2) Rotate those proxy servers to scrape the search result.
3) Should be a web-based script, not a desktop.
4) This script should work, or I simple will not accept the final project. Test the search engines like Google to fetch more than 1000 different query results.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux, PHP 4+