I have just registered the domain name:
<[url removed, login to view]>
OK this is what i need:
1. I need my website search engine optimized (graphics, links, keywords, meta tags etc..) obviously I'm aiming for the search phase 'speed up computer' on my hompage!
2. I need at least 10 pages creating; targeting profitable search phases or keywords (high demand, low supply) regarding computer and internet optimization, such as:
speed up computer
speed up internet
speed up my pc
speed up window xp.... etc...
3. I need all pages to be listed with good rankings on all the major search engines!
4. I need 100 or more incoming links (not from FFA's or untargeted websites though), it must be proper websites relating to the computer industry.. you can do this through a links directory or any other way you see fit (I find SEO elite is pretty good for this)
5. You must have done search engine optimization before and know what your doing, we will NOT accept;
a) any amateurs doing this, who don’t really know what they are doing!
b) people who want to experiment with my website using new unproven techniques (someone did that to our last site [[url removed, login to view]] and got us blacklisted from google)
C) people using banned methods such as hidden links, mass gateway pages, extra small text, blending keywords into the background or using mass page submitters etc...
P.S. If you do a good job, I will be sending a lot more work your way :)
P.P.S. This is a repost as my previous coder dropped off the face of the earth and no longer replies to any correspondence whatsoever!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All iternet Browsers!