Looking for some one that knows what they are doing and will be able to get a website for a california specific only site up on the listings for some keywords, With out getting the site band by unsafe SEO procedures, Site needs to get traffic and ultimatly sales, the site is [[url removed, login to view]] site can not be altered unless approved by myself and the site owner. needs to get more traffic to site, real traffic to promote his business and make a couple sales a month off it! This project is basiclly to see how you can do on a site,and if its great and no problems lots of other work to come to the winning bidders way? domain name has been up for years, new website though. Site has been submitted to all major search engines and others.
1. Get more traffic to site
2. SEO site to get it up on the search engines to generate more business
3. Do not do anything to site to get it banded from google!
Plan cut and dry- some of the keywords to go for would be:
So California Mortgages? ? 638,000
Southern California Mortgages? 1,170,000 Google
So Cal Mortgages? 674,000
los angeles mortgages? 1,200,000
More will be offered, but just to show you that some are not hard at all!? Thanks And happy bidding.
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Must see a increase in traffic and rankings on search engines with in 1-2months. we understand it takes time yet we would also like to see you get paid quickly!
Windows XP, Internet explorer netscape etc