Order process system
• We install wireless, fibre and ADSL broadband connections for clients. We first need to see whether there is coverage in the area they are at.
• See the current basic query page: [url removed, login to view] click on COVERAGE CHECK…this is what we’re using at the moment, but its not automated and difficult to process orders.
• A potential client will go online and enter his name and contact details. Then also his location via GPS co ordinates , street address, and also his local landline telephone number so we can trace the telephone exchange.
• Client will then be emailed back (our company themed email) with a reference number and a email stating that we’ve received and working on the query and will keep them up to date with progress.
• Here a staff must be able to login via his username and pwd so a history of his actions can be kept
• Once logged in, he will see all the clients queries with reference numbers, all open or can be filtered to open or currently under process and which stage of process. Also which staff last worked on it…must be able to ‘sort’ according to headers too.
• Suppliers/providers of these network links are created beforehand, listing email addresses, contact details and the contact persons
• Now the staff will take an open query (created by potential client) and
• Step 1=
select which supplier he wants to query coverage on this clients request to. He can tick the boxes of the suppliers he wants to contact. Then click on Query. The system must email the clients query to all the chosen suppliers, but without the querying clients name and contact details. Must have the reference number for back reference. The reference must also be in the subject field, with announcing to Supplier NOT TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT field. This query to suppliers must be sent in PDF format.
• Step 2=
Supplier will receive the queries and will check for coverage, and will reply back to the email (dedicated one for ‘coverage’) .
• Step 3=
System must receive the email and check the reference in the subject field, then automatically update the query (similar to a support ticket system).
• Step 4=
If the supplier can provide the connection for the querying client, then the staff must select which supplier to give the job to,
• Staff must also enter the price of the service (to create a quotation for client)
• The quote alongside an ‘application form’ must be sent to the client’s email
• Step 5=
Once the client accepts the quote and orders the service, the staff must click on ‘quote accepted’.
• The client must sign the sent ‘application form’ and email it back. The system must receive this form in PDF and save it in the query. (please suggest other methods for this)
• The query to the supplier will receive it as an official order from our company (automatic from system) and the query must be set to ‘ordered’.
• Step 6= the supplier will then provide an order reference number which confirms that they have received our new order.
The supplier will also continue to provide updates on the link and also an estimated date of installation periodically by sending emails with same reference number in subject, so all email correspondence must be recorded. This date of installation is VERY important and must be listed in the query.
• Everytime an update is listed in the query, the client must be automatically emailed the update.
• Step 7= Once the link is installed, the query must close and total history sent to the administrator staff ( by email) who will process an invoice (using another billing package).
Please let me know if anything above is not clear. my email is mo @ [url removed, login to view]
9 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1685 cho công việc này
i can build the app for you. will the email address where you'll receive the quote from the selected contractors be a local or a public(like yahoo, gmail) address?