I'm trying to create a cobranding site for digital MP3 downloads. I've seen how [url removed, login to view]'s cobranding works, just like that, except...
1) mp3s are uploaded by each label (ftp)
2) database automatically updates by reading the ID3 Tags of the mp3s that were uploaded.
3) labels get realtime sales reports
4) stores will get a code to paste in their site.
5) stores will get credit for sales, i will get payment.
6) encrypted links so each MP3 can't be downloaded by knowing the location.
i'm not sure which of the programming or database options i should have picked in this form. i know that some stores have HTML frames, and some use OsCommerce (PHP/MYSQL). either would be fine for now. thanks