I need a site designer to generate an online site to sell Corporate Gifts/Awards for my etched glassware. This site would require overall knowledge of website layouts, graphic design, along with the ability to integrate some database needs for client tracking along with other features you may suggest from previous experience. The site would require a shopping cart that would allow users to select from various categories in the "online catelog" and add various glass styles and quantities to the cart, check out, and pay via credit card (want credit card set up in the shopping cart however may initiate accepting cc's at a later date) Here are some other specific details:
1. I would prefer someone with some experience in developing online stores - This is a relatively simple site with modest requirements - I am flexible based on costs, however I would like someone who could suggest what to do or not to do.
2. All images will be provided to you of each product being sold.
3. A basic layout of the entire site will be provided to you based on my relatively limited site development knowledge. I will provide you a general look and feel but will rely on your suggestions too.
4. All text will be provided to you to input on the site including company information, services offered, requirements etc. Pricing and guidelines will also be provided to you for each product.
5. I would also appreciate someone that could get the intial site online for me and submit to all the search engines based on key words provided to you.
The site can be relatively simple meaning little to no major flash, however the final product must have a very professional look that will compete with the largest Corporate Award sites on the web.
1. build general site with all content, layout, graphics to the level of a professional site.
2. Develop shopping cart with products/pricing provided
3. Basic Data Base and customer log in for "registered customer features such as previous orders, reorder options, customer tracking, email marketing, basic relationship management.
4. Basic graphic design skills to suggest options. I will provide initial look and feel of the site.