I am looking for keen and very experienced Flex developer with excellent knowledge of developing bespoke Flex applications. Please only bid if you have previous experience in working with Flex application using other supporting technologies such as Coldfusion, Java and Action Script. Working examples of your previous work in the above technologies is required. This is an ongoing work, we will provide the winning bidder with other work if your are keen and reliable programmer(s). I also need to make the most obvious clear and that is regular communications and attention to details.
I will do my best to outline the project, and it's design goals, as clearly as I can. Please PM or email me at [Posting contact details is Prohibited by [url removed, login to view] Admin]
[Removed by [url removed, login to view] Admin] with further questions. There is potential for additional projects, etc. if awarded to a freelance programmer.
This application will be used as a CRM system and detailed invoicing system, product inventory system, a platform for communications between management and sales staff. It is clear that we need a multilevel user access with different access privileges decided by master administrator.
The Dashboard page is where the user 'lands' upon login to the CRM - which can be customised for different preset roles.
the following summaries must be displayed on (admin) site.
- Recent client activity
- Recent Admin activity
- Active Tasks (this will be the tasks assigned by an admin to stakeholders i.e. sales staff, others who will be interacting with the system)
- System user activity
- Most recent Sales figures (Daily, Weekly, monthly. admin should be able to set this in the application setting e.g if he/she likes to display figures daily, weekly or monthly)
- Latest messages including (staff, clients, other system stakeholders).
- Activities (This will show summery of tasks assigned and their current status)
- Outstanding invoices (this includes invoices need to be paid by us and invoices outstanding to be paid to us by other clients).
- Calendar - both a user specific calendar as well as view and admin-assigned access to other users calendar.
In effect on the Dashboard we require a system summery to be displayed. Feel free to advice on more effective way to have this organised.
The UI is a very important aspect of the whole process. We want an easy to use and follow UI. It is important that UI to portray good visual display, accessible and usable all at the same time. Remember this system will be used by different stakeholders (users) the UI must take this into account.
We probably provide you with the layout and design of the UI and all it is screens. This should make the job much more easier and less time consuming for you and to allow you to focus on the development side more effectively.
We are also open to suggestions, if you know you have a very good design team who can take on the UI design tasks please let us know. We are looking for user interfaces which are like the once used across all "Adobe" applications. This look and feel is also native to Adobe Flex or Flash builder and most of the UI components are available in the libraries of these applications.
Use of animation is another great feature of Flash builder. We like to see some clean animation and "Tween" effect to be used across the application. For example displaying data in the data grid, button animation to confirm a task, sliding panels, drop down menus etc. We leave this up to the developer.
Other sections for this application are as follow:
- Clients section
- Invoices (all invoice content including invoice id must allow admin for manual override to amend any information admin wishes to adjust)
- Reports (in addition to text based reporting we need results in Pie Charts ,and graphs to display results)
- Mass upload feature (This is to allow the administrator to upload data records from matching data set onto the application da