Kitchen Design: Graphic Display
| | JAVA 3D |
Using JAVA 3D coding:**
1 ) Build a graphic interface to display the design of a kitchen. The kitchen is specified as a floor plan including the locations of doors and windows, and a set of units taken from a unit catalogue (which defines their sizes and shapes) and their locations.
2) Task: includes defining a syntax for describing the shape of the kitchen and for describing the size and shape of units and their locations. Remember to worry about doors and the spaces they can swing through.
3) Display the floor plan (at floor level, worktop level, and at wall unit level), with labelled elements for each type of unit. Ideally these elements should be icons that show immediately what the unit is.
4) Construct three dimensional models of all the units, and create wire frame projections of what the kitchen will look like from different angles.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code and documented of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Window NT or Windows XP