ERP Live System Demo Webpage:
The ?Live Demo? link should be placed somewhere visible which will in turn send them to a form. The form should have common address or contact information elements as follows:
1. Drop down control which user will select the system they want to demo (this control is key because it will determine which login information will be sent to them in the respondent e-mail.
2. Contact Name
3. Contact Address - optional
4. Contact Address 2 - optional
5. Contact City
6. Contact State
7. Contact Zip
8. Contact Phone
9. Contact Fax
10. Contact E-Mail
All of these elements should be required for the e-mail to generate for the demo. After the user submits the information, an e-mail should be generated based on the system selected as follows:
1. Mas 90/200 ? user name: mas90demo
2. Mas 500 ? user name: mas500demo
3. Great Plains ? user name: gpdemo
4. Abra ? user name: abrademo
5. SAP ? user name: sapb1demo
The e-mail should point to the link which is [url removed, login to view] for the Citrix access point.
E-mail should contain as follows:
?To access your live system demo please click on this link:
[url removed, login to view]
In the user name field enter ?DEMO USER? (User ID for particular demo requested)
In the password field enter ?PASSWORD? (Unique password for demo user account requested)
In the Domain Field enter ?ACGERP?
Click on Login
Page will refresh and then you will see an Icon for the application requested, click on it and application will launch.
Enter in the application user ID (supplied later)
Enter in the application password (supplied later)
Exit the application when you are finished with the demo.