[url removed, login to view]
Our membership is 6 months. However, through the website it is indefinite. Once a member is created.. there is no timer or anything to cancel there membership. We do have an option to 'DELTE' member, but that deletes all info out of our database.
IMPT: our member DB is under 'Users- View All'
1. Once a member is created, the membership to be 'ACTIVE' [there user id and password works] for 6 months.
2. After 6 months, there membership cancels and is inactive, but we can still see there info in our websites db.
3. Add in a 'CANCEL MEMBERSHIP' button to our Admin panel within website, where we can cancel memberships and make them INACTIVE. So when member logs in it says 'INACTIVE'
4. Want all members in our Admin section of website to have an added option when click on to see how much time they have left in there membership.
5. All members that have been a member less than 90 days to have a box checked next to name 'Eligible for Refund' [a green check or something] and if its after 90 days from membership date have a ineligeble for refund [ a red X or something]