Basically I need a site where users can upload a picture and add a URL. This picture will then need to be displayed on a page, where a visitor can click on the picture it will link through to the designated URL, and open in a new window.
At this point please take a look at the Jpg, as it is much easier to explain my needs for the homepage in a picture, apologies about the quality!
So basically the homepage must:
- have small 5px x 5px images (images that have been uploaded by a user)
- when these images are scrolled over a larger version must show in the header
- if the visitor clicks on an image, it must open a new window with a website that the user assigned when they uploaded there picture
- have a space for google ads (tall & thin)
- have a header (where the larger picture is) tat remains in the same place, even when the page is rolled down.
- must load the images progressively. I am planning on having 000 000's of images, so they must load progressively so that initially the visitor will see at least some images.
- must load the pictures randomally. Whether each individually picture is random or sections are random it doesn't matter.
When a user signs up, they must:
- have to confirm their email through a link that is sent to them.
- have to 'tell' two friends about the site.
- after they have confirmed their email, they must be able to upload one picture and add a URL to the picture, so once the image is on the homepage it will link to that url.
- must be added to a mailing list so that i can email them if i need to.
- i need to confirm all pitures quickly (perhaps with a radio button and an accept button)
- i need to be able to specify how many times each picture is shown
- a count of number of images uploaded (once i have verified them) on the homepage as in picture.
I think that is everything, if anyone has ANY questions please contact me asap. Thanks!