Looking for a coder with advanced java game programming experience to develop two seperate java applets.
The following will be provided:
- Java Game Development Class Library and Demo Game
- Complete Graphics for the requested games
- Screenshot mockups for the UI (Playfield)
The two applets/games I would like created are solitaire and spades. The games must be compatible with the Microsoft JVM and Sun's VM version 1.1+. What this means is that the game(s) must be able to run in IE 5.0 and later. The game framework should take care of this but it is important to point out this restriction. As future development will be dependent on this limitation.
If you are interested please send a small zip file of a game demo (Must be a Java applet), or a website url to take a look at your previous work.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Internet Explorer 5.0+, and Netscape