We are planning to realize a web project (see attachment) on a tight budget (ca. [url removed, login to view]). Therefore we are seeking a professional web agency who can provide a reliable, fast and competent offshore service.
For your calculation: The project takes about 3-4 men-months. I can supply
about 25% of the project, which has been realized by another web agency.
Please provide us your quote for the described project. In a first step I
only need a rough price idea. If you should have any questions, don't
hesitate to contact me.
We are planning to set up a business as a language course agency promoting courses of language schools worldwide. The main sales channel will be via Internet. Therefore we need the best website within this market niche.
Originally a web agency started developing the website for us but never finished it and delayed much in providing at least the yet developed version although having started in May 2004! We planned to co-operate with another programmer who also failed due to several delays.
The website is really important for us and we need it launched as soon as possible. That’s why we are seeking a professional Service Provider who can finally fix it within a reasonable timeline and budget. The Service Provider must have experience in web design as well as programming.
What we will provide:
All files which we provide include the design of the website as well as various Back- and Frontend features like registration of users, administration of Menu, content and Meta tag administration, search field, recommend website, make start page, add to favorites etc.
What we will require:
- Installation of all files provided on our server.
- Redesign of some parts of the website.
- Programming of the following features:
- Multilingual website in three languages (had been considered in the original version and translations will be provided)
- Redesign of the Backend Interface.
- Database Backup via Backend Panel using CSV files.
- Assigning permission roles to different administrators.
- Include forms in the autoadministrable Menu with the option to change their orden, desactivate and activate them, change their name etc.
- Desactivate/Activate individual pages containing managed content.
- Develop a Ticket request system for the contact form including features of similiar solutions like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and the contact thread on www.daimlerchrysler.com.
- Improve Meta tag administration and include administration of Image Titles (ALT tags) for each content managed page.
- Add a page to the Backend showing detailled statistics like number of registered users, referrals etc.
- Add a detailled website search engine similiar to the advanced search engines on [url removed, login to view] or www.google.com.
- Add data about the configuration of the users PC to the technical help page similiar to [url removed, login to view]~aruljohn/details.php.
- Change the user’s registration form.
- Improve banner administration.
The main module is the language course database similiar to www.languagecourse.net. In the Backend it must be possible to select and administrate a language course and send a link to external translation office so that they can directly translate content and enter it in our system. This porcess must be very automated. Also a language school pre-selection form should be added to automate the agregation and evaluation of new language schools. The website includes also a client database showing all their orders, status and processing must be equally automated (not including payment and invoicing). Clients/Users may login and change their personal data and track/review order. Another module which must be added is for the management of alumni.
Main backend features for every module include:
- Search all fields of each database table
- List data showing various columns
- Add/Modify/Deactivate/Activate/Delete Data
- Send Mass Mail to a specified user group
Well, that’s roughly what I need. If you have any questions you can contact me via the private message board. Please let’s discuss all your doubts before placing a bid. We don’t accept bids on hourly basis.