FengOffice script mod required. The script demo is here - [url removed, login to view]
I want to tailor it for use with teachers and need a timetable module adding to it. This module should interact with the calendar module and add data to it. (NB Calendar in demo needs to be enabled via admin panel)
To create the timetable this could be used - [url removed, login to view]
To display the timetable this could be used - [url removed, login to view]
Specifically I want the add on to;
1) Allow teachers to setup term dates (add term start and end dates, add more terms if teacher wants. Gaps between terms declared as holidays)
2) Allow teachers to setup teaching days (number of periods and times of periods, repeating weekly or bi-weekly)
3) Allow teachers to enter their classes to the timetable (name of class, subject, room no. etc)
4) All this data must be stored in the calendar also, so really this is just a simple front end to enter calendar data
5) Display the timetable on the overview page - this should show a weekly view Mon - Fri vertically and periods horizontally.
All the features already exist in Fengoffice - adding events, repeating events etc.