I need an application for client's records database (in PHP)
The client info will be entered through a form; this form will be created in the admin area, and is an expandable form. By that I mean that admin who creates the form can add as many form fields as needed to any section of the form.
The client database will be able to import and export as .sql or CSV file for MS Excel.
The form will be broken into several major areas:
Client personal info
1 - Client information (include all usual client's personal info including domain name, company name and Client credit card info (card number, expiration date, CVV2 and billing address)
1. Client hosting account ( domain name, login, password)
2. Client email accounts (all emails and their passwords, this area is expandable to add as many email accounts as needed)
3. Client database accounts (database name, user name, password, this area is expandable to add as many database accounts as needed)
4. Hosting amount per month, 3 months, 6 months or one year
Various accounts login Info (expandable form fields)
1. Client shopping cart login and password
2. Client blog login and password
3. Client calendar login and password
4. Client Merchant account login and password and secret question as well as all pertinent info like account number, account name any keys etc.
5. Client domain registrar login and password
6. Client UPS, USPS etc. login and password as well as all pertinent info like account number, account name any keys etc.
7. Client links directory login and password
8. Client newsletter software login and password
9. Client Google, Yahoo, MSN, Hotmail etc. login and password
10. Comments field
More logins info as needed (add form fields function to add another record)
Login to admin section (user name and password only)
Back end (admin area)
Top menu will have these items: Home (default page), view clients, add a client, Admin Info, log out
Will have a synopsis of the records: number of clients, total monthly amount, and admin name (more later)
View client records
Initial Table will show these fields: Domain name, client name, company name, phone number, email address, credit card type (Visa, MC, Amex), credit card number, expiration date, CVV2 number, amount, hosting duration (monthly, 3 months etc.). At the bottom of the amount column will be the total amount of the column, and the comments field.
The domain name will be sorted alphabetical order, and will be a link to the client detail page where we will see all of client's info.
The initial table will have 10 records, but there will be the option to see 10, 20, 30 or ALL records
There will be a search function to find a specific record
Add a client
A form to add a client to the records with the function to add fields as needed
This will be the admin info section to edit, delete or add an admin (fields will be: admin name, user name, password, email address, phone number)
Please make sure the client’s table headers and rows look nice with alternate table row colors
(white and lite gray maybe?)
Make sure the form is broken down to its sections and is laid-out nice and easy to see all fields.