This project is for the development of a simple, PHP-based CMS to use with static pages on existing websites.
No MySQL should be used.
I require full rights to any code developed and to the CMS as a final product.
1) Password protected admin login.
2) Password reminder functionality will email the password to the admin email address.
3) Ability to create new pages based upon a single template.
4) Ability to edit existing content pages.
5) Ability to delete existing content pages. This action must be confirmed by the user.
6) Ability to upload images and place them anywhere in the editable content.
7) CMS will use a WYSIWYG editor such as FCKeditor to edit content.
8) CMS user shouldn't be able to modify template code i.e. the header and footer regions.
9) Ability to specify specific metatags for keywords and description for each content page otherwise defaults held in the template will be used.
10) Code should be well structured and commented to allow future enhancements.
11) A separate configuration file should be used to hold values such as:
- path to web pages directory
- path to images directory
- path to the CMS admin login
12) There is no requirement for the CMS to handle navigational links as these will be hard-coded into the template.
13) CMS user interface should be easy to use. I may need to change the way the admin interace looks so please keep it as simple as possible.
I may wish to utilise Smarty templates in the future so please bear this in mind.
Please note that no payments will be made until I've tested a final working version and also reviewed the code.
Thank you for your time.