I need someone to create a content lock that asks for access code that can be generated on my external website.
In more details:
1) User comes to my video site, opens a the video page
2) A content lock pops up and ask for access code
3) Content lock says: "Got to my other website to generate access code
then come back and enter access code"
4) User goes to my other website to generate access code
5) Clicks on generate access code button and a pop up survey content lock appears and says "Complete one short survey to get access code"
6) User completes survey, content lock disappears.
7) User clicks on generate access code button and a code is generated
9) User goes back to first website and enters access code in the first content lock and hits unlock
10) First content lock unlocks.
The first gateway should be similar to your avarage cpa content lock but instead of asking to fill out a survey it would ask to generate a access code on my 2nd website to unlock the webpage/content.
The first content lock code should look something like this, so I can put it on more than one webpages.
Also I will probably need it to hide referrer so cpa networks don't find out that I'm sending traffic from my 1st website to 2nd website. Instead they need to see that the visitors are from 2nd website.
I will try to explain in more details and I will provide content design,
I will need you to help me figure out the best way to make this work.
If you understand what I mean please submit your bid.
figure out the