I need an image rotator for my site. I'll be rotating 4 image ads. I need to handle formats .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png. I'll also need to implement this image rotator on all my site pages, and I have several (both dynamic and html), so, it should be easy to install.
I don't mind what solution is used as long as it is:
1. Not Flash.
2. Cross-browser compatible (latest versions of IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari).
3. Be easy to install (if possible, no need to place code in the header tags of the site pages - if necessary, I'll work with that though).
4. Images must be able to link to URLs that should be able to open in a separate window.
5. Since the ads will change on a monthly basis I will need to be able to change the image names (source) and associated URLS easily from one location without editing anything in the site pages.
6. When the rotator loads the images to be displayed they should be cached so they won't need to be loaded again until the page is refreshed.
Many solutions already exist for this problem but I haven't been able to identify one perfect for my needs. I'm looking for a quick and effective solution!
Please let me know how you plan to implement this i.e.: js, php, ajax, cgi, etc.
Được trao cho: