We have recently had a few websites converted into W3C and need a few more pages modifying where the design is slightly wrong, possibly small CSS errors? Pretty much the whole site is 100% OK - Also we need a template that I think has been done on Dreamweaver converting to W3C validated code. Only 2 pages to convert. Also need one more small website converting [url removed, login to view]
There are also a couple of pages- On another site that is already W3C that need to be changed, we have had a couple of new pages designed and the designer does it in Dreamweaver, easy job.
I have listed below some of the bits and pieces needed for the website that has the couple of errors, we need a few small things doing here and there to finish the website off.
The website is - [url removed, login to view]
We need these small things doing as soon as you can, thanks. Then the site will be finished.
1) We need a snapshot of this website adding to our portfolio page, for Web Design (same size and positioning as the others thanks) [url removed, login to view] , with a small live link underneath so people can go to look at the site, we were thinking of making website number 3 replace number four (naturally not deleting the current graphic, we may use it another time , this will mean the new graphic screen shot (Women's Health) will replace the current number three. We also need 1, 2 and 3 making live thanks not the picture, just a go to site (live link) under the box. I have some text that I need inserting into this page, also.
2) At the end of the menu area the design curves, we want this to just fade out so please get rid of the curve. The template or CSS or both need altering slightly, thanks
3) For SEO purposes we think it is a good idea where the template ends to add links to all the pages on each page, so basically underneath the design, if you agree with this, we can make it look ok, as most people will not scroll down there anyway then we can do this, thanks
4) We would like to reuse this button - [url removed, login to view] Order Brochure (Style and clear design, instead of the current buttons on the pages in the Portfolio for - View our packages, Order your website) Also the three buttons on the homepage and the two on [url removed, login to view] For these buttons we need then to say –
Order your Design, and View Portfolio (the button for Logo packages on the home page is not needed)
5) Links pages (links) needs adding to the sitemap, thanks (please make the text links blue)
Please delete the link (Logo design process, it is not needed), Logo design Case studies should say: Graphic Design and Web Design Case studies, Logo Design Orders should say Graphic Design and Logo Design Orders, please also change the link font colour to blue on the following page- [url removed, login to view]
6) [url removed, login to view] This page for some reason creates a tiny horizontal scroll bar it should not be there, I presume the sizing for this page needs adjusting to the same as all the others, thanks
7) This page also has a very slight problem - [url removed, login to view] similar to the other problem above. The same for [url removed, login to view] and the same when you send a message, the box has a small split in the outline. Please change the black text to blue, thanks
8) We need the Links page linking up - This will point to [url removed, login to view] There are a couple of pages that actually link to this page, the side menu will need (links) adding to it. Between About You and Contact Us, thanks
9) We need the other testimonials adding to our small portfolio viewer. We have the logos and the text, I think most of the logos are OK to use, a couple may need resizing, though that should be it.
10) There are a couple of places in the website where the person doing the W3C code, placed page name headers that look out of place, so we need these changing to a more complimentary font, this so that all the pages look the same. This is an example of out of place font and size [url removed, login to view] The header writing looks stupid.
11) (Stationery) on this page [url removed, login to view] is spelt as (Stationary). Please change. Also please fix the little box where it says flash log order now under (executive package) inside the table – I do have a copy of the files if needed where the design is OK, the bottom of the page has also gone strange, again I have a copy if you need it to make it easier. Also on this page the size is wrong it has a horizontal scroll bar.
12) We also need Google Web Analytics script inserted onto each page, I could do it though may make a mistake and mess up the good design.
13) On this page the outside of the box has little breaks in the design, again perhaps a CSS thing.
[url removed, login to view]
14) We need the blog page adding on to the side menu bar between testimonials and FAQ, when you have done it, thanks.
15) Compare packages link on this page, [url removed, login to view] needs to go to the table, also needs to be blue, not black, thanks
16) On this page [url removed, login to view] we need some content placing in to the page for each case study – I think there are around 8 – 10 a bit of text with a logo next to it, we could reuse the testimonials pages and show the case studies like this also?
Mostly small things though important to finish off the site - Look forward to your assistance, thanks
No beginners, please - Professionals ONLY - Thanks