Attached bulk product idea and plan.
Basically I want to be able to upload csv/xls files with 1000's of products to Cubecart 5. The csv/xls will have all the correct data based from category id, to photos urls. Any photo will need to be downloaded and inserted into Cubecarts system (with auto resize).
Any products from the csv/xls that have missing fields like No category, no Description, no Price, etc will have to be flagged. (the ! on the visual). This is where the client will login and edit each product that is a problem.
Notes regarding the image.
· Show products, is a dropdown of the number of products shown per page (20, 40, 60, 80, 100, all)
· Assign to category is when you select multiple products manually, then assign the category and update. (Bulk assigning categories).
· Make live / hide / delete are basically the same. However when you hide, it is using the standard cubcart function to not show the product online.
· Filter: is the stock dropdown from products
· Show problem products button: This will point to the tab 'Not completed products'. Which shows all products with missing perimeters.
· Upload CSV/XLS file, will be a basic popup with notification bar on how its progress is. Use standard loader bars from jquery.
· Error logs is a list of problems when you upload a csv/xls with errors on it. For example, missing field, not named field correctly, etc.
What is required:
1. Create a basic page that the client can access to gain the category names with the id next to them.
2. Create the mod and install it on the test server.
3. Bug fix and test the mod.
4. Install on the live server.
I need the user to be on Skype for voice comms or text chat and will need to be online on GMT+1 hours.