I need a daily deal aggregator website that acquires deals from group buying websites (groupon, LS, etc.). I am looking for a layout that is similar to a cross between [url removed, login to view] and yipit.com. Yipit pulls in feeds from 463 deal sites, and I want my website to pull in the same amount (or more). The deals will be outputted in a list on the site, with an optional clickable map. The deals that are aggregated also need to be available to output to our facebook application.
The website will need the following features:
- Needs to collect: Deal provider, picture, Description and information, Retailer Price, New price, Discount, Time left. Link to main website.
- Facebook Connect option for users (that will link them to our application)
- Email capture and zip code selection on first visit
-Acquires users IP on visit and serves results based on IP location
- Ability to sort by zip code, city (, by provider (groupon, livingsocial…), by category, by deals expiring soon, and ability to select one or more cities at once, display deals.
* Ability to pull in automatically the deals from XML and also from RSS feed
* Ability to pull in all side deals also
* Ability to add any other group buying website easily from admin panel.
* I also want users to be able to rate and review the daily deals; (this will synchronize to our facebook application via connect)
* Ability to categorize automatically every deal.
Ability to determine the exact address of each deal (for map and distance)
* Will automatically upload each deal in facebook and twitter
* Front-end: each city or geographic region will have a pic that can be uploaded from the back-end.
* Features like daily deals aggregator websites.
* Each page will have a title, meta description, and Headers (H1) tags.
* Built in free soft
* Built in with favicon (ability to change it from the back end)
* Built in with [url removed, login to view]
* Email to be sent every day;
*Must interface with our facebook application and also output the same aggregated data to our mobile application
Must allow businesses to input their own deal (with an approved login that we will approve of after accepting a payment or setting up an account)
* Site should be able to run with minimum maintenance and highly automated;
* Built in XML Sitemap;
* Built in MySQL database;
* script property is mine
* Must be secure
* Must be error/bugs free
* Must be SEO friendly
So in summary, similar functionality to [url removed, login to view] and Yipit with a unique looking design, and should share the database of deals between our facebook application and mobile app. Businesses will also be allowed to add deals to the database with an approved login.