[url removed, login to view]
- no image upload at the beginning of app (there should be only an upload image button in right tool bar)
- Back button (allowing undo actions) allowing sufficient user control to undo actions
- The pen tool needs to behave normal (not like the line tool in the example app)
- simple line tool
- simple type tool
- simple shape tool (square, triangle, circle) as slide pop up
- simple colour slider for shapes, pen, line and type tool
- option to change font-size (slider once clicked on type tool button)
- ability to upload and scale image to different size after upload (shrink/enlarge)
- image needs to stay in saved image (unlike the example app)
- no image switcher (on/off)
- No download option for the image, but send to email and save
- Help pop up explaining the work flow
(If some of the above feature don't work with JS, please let me know and I am open for using flash.)
On save the user is asked for a title of the drawing.
If saved an entry needs to be created within the database of the cms (ExpressionEngine).
Amongst all mandatory fields it should have a custom field that includes the path to the created image.
Application needs to be cross browser compliant (IE7,IE8 and above and modern browser)
ExpressionEngine 1.7 (EE) software will be supplied (only for dev and testing).
Please use psd mockup as guideline for building the app.
Please indicate in your reply whether you have worked with EE before and maybe point to live work. Creating entries outside the cp in EE is tricky business so please bit only if you feel confident enough for the task.
Please let me know whether you have any questions.
9 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1528 cho công việc này
we have a team of 18 members with expertise in their profession. We have made a similar kind of projects. For further information please view your PMB. Ready to work with you Regards