I need an application that allows users do draw/doodle on my website, via a web browser. I would like it to be somewhat similar to the Graffiti on Facebook.com. I currently have a simpler version, that stores SVG data into a table. However, this forces me to use a specialized viewer to display it, increasing load times for visitors.
My goal is to have an application similar to Graffiti that can:
- Store the drawn image (database/svg/etc.)
- Be scalable (i.e. I can be able to define the drawing canvas size)
- Have ability to set the background of the drawing canvas to transparent/some color/some image
- Have a wide color palette selection for line colors
- Have line thickness control
- Have line opacity control
- Have some method of displaying images, be it 1, 5, 10, 20 or whatever amount I choose. (if using svg data, the display method must first converted somehow to gif/jpeg image, so load time on enduser is minimized)
- Integrate nicely with PHP
- Some sort of API for adding in custom filter/brushes/styles (like in photoshop)
Due to the need for this application to integrate nicely with my current system, I will need a demo of the application, given to me for site integration testing. You can put a big watermark across for security. If it integrates nicely, and have the required function, after payment, the watermark should be removed, and the source files delivered.
Post questions, if any, in message board.